- 1 Bag Shaved Brussels Sprouts (12 oz.)
- Garnish: Pomegranate Seeds & Pecans
- 3 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Honey
- 1 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- In a medium bowl add the vinegar & salt and whisk until the salt is dissolved.
- Add the honey, mustard and olive oil and whisk to emulsify.
- Toss in the shaved Brussels Sprouts.
- Mix to ensure the sprouts are evenly coated with the dressing.
- Top with garnishes of your choice (pomegranate seeds & pecans are my fav) to give the dish a pop of crunch and color!